Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Thursday 28 November 2013

Android Game Development Tutorial - Kilobolt

How to follow the guide:1. If you are an absolute beginner (no programming and/or Java experience), Unit 1 was written for you! I suggest that you read every lesson from the beginning to end, following the examples while running them yourself on Eclipse. Then you will be ready for Unit 2.

2. If you have prior experience with Java but not with game development, we recommend starting with Unit 2 and Unit 3.

3. If you have created a Java game before and want to bring it to Android, Unit 4 will handle your needs!

The most important thing is that you never give up and that you keep following the guides. I approached writing these lessons as if I were writing for an absolute beginner, so if I do not explain something adequately, tell me and I will make changes to the guide!

Special thanks to the following donors, without whom this tutorial would not be possible:Ivar Refsdal, Anthony Pellertio, Jeff Winterton, Sabad Sanchez



http://www.kilobolt.com/game-development-tutorial.html

No comments:

Post a Comment